Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Still registered...


So today I checked to see if I was still registered for Ironman Lanzarote 2009. hmm, yes, the search results are still showing my name...

In the last few weeks I have been attending my swim and bike training sessions. I have also been doing a bit of training on my own. With swimming I have mostly been focusing on technique. I have been trying to adjust my stroke using the drills learned in the class. I am hoping this will allow me to be much more efficient in the water to be able to conserve energy while going faster. As far as cycling, I have been going out on short training rides when I get a chance and the weather allows. For instance, yesterday, a friend and I went for a two hour ride by the lake. I just had to take advantage of such a nice day. It was an enjoyable ride. Today I hope to go running. I have been running about two to three times a week and hope to start increasing the length and frequency of these sessions.

No comments:

Post a Comment